How do I do it?

1/09/2006

How do I come up with weekly posts of interviews with magicians? Well, I had a back log of them and now I am running out. This is where you come in-- please email instant-pud@hotmail.com with any interviews that you have conducted or that you have the rights to for me to publish.

By the way, this site has been an experiment for me. I have learned much by doing it. I have not made any money off this site, nor is that my goal. I placed links to Hank Lee's on these pages to see if I could cover some costs of the audioblog.com membership fee and counter. But I have not made any money and that's ok. I might take them off, anyway.

So if you submit an interview, rest assured that you are not contributing to a scheme for me to make a lot of money ( i.e. www.milliondollarhomepage.com) It would just be cool to see this thing keep going.

Good luck with all your interests!

0 comments: